Notify us about changes to the use or formulation of a vertebrate toxic agent

You must tell us if you plan any changes to the formulation of a Vertebrate Toxic Agent (VTA), or its intended use. We explain how here.

To notify us, complete the form below and send it to us:

  • by email to
  • by post to Environmental Protection Authority, Private Bag 63002, Wellington 6140, New Zealand

VTA reformulation notification form (doc 430KB)

If you would like to include any confidential information, add this to a Confidential Appendix with the notification form (template at the end of this page).

There is no charge for notifying us about VTAs.