This database contains information on the classifications and controls for all approved hazardous substances. (It includes transferred hazardous substances
– these are substances that were given deemed approvals and did not go through the application process.)
- Each substance can be searched for by substance name or its approval number.
- If you are trying to see if your product can be assigned to an existing approval, enter the active ingredient or names of similar products and use the %wildcard% format.
- The database searches for exact terms, so be careful
you don't copy in spaces or formatting.
- The best way to search is by using the wildcard % on either side of your search string
– eg: %glyphosate%