ContactUs List of access keys Home Site Map Privacy FAQs Disclaimer Skip to main content
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Print Phis Page

Controlled substance licences

The item you are seeking is no longer covered by the Environmental Protection Authority.

As of 1 September 2014, WorkSafe New Zealand administers a range of functions and tasks for workplace use of hazardous substances.

WorkSafe New Zealand's website now provides information about controlled substance licences.