ContactUs List of access keys Home Site Map Privacy FAQs Disclaimer Skip to main content
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Print Phis Page

Certification, qualifications and licences

writing on clip baord

Certification of people

A person may need to verify their knowledge and skills to manage very hazardous substances, or to fill compressed gas containers.

Certification of sites

Certificates for locations, stationary container systems, explosive magazines and containers, and outdoor pyrotechnic displays.

Controlled substance licences

A Controlled Substance Licence (CSL) is required to possess certain explosives, vertebrate toxic agents or fumigants.

Test certifiers

Test certifiers issue test certificates for people, sites and equipment to ensure that they are compliant with the regulations.

Periodic testers

Periodic testers test and certify compressed gas cylinders.

Enforcement officers

Enforcement officers are appointed by enforcement agencies.

Find a document